GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WIN A CAMPERVAN HOLIDAY PROMOTION
The Prize: 7 nights’ campervan holiday, which includes the following:
- 7 nights’ campervan rental for up to 4 persons; and
- Ringwood Brewery gift hamper.
Opening Date/Time: 00:01 am on 31 May 2019.
Closing Date/Time: 23:59 on 30 August 2019.
No. of Entries: Only one entry per person.
Any entry Criteria: Entrants must be available to take the holiday within 6 months of winning the Prize. Travel dates subject to availability but the holiday must be taken within the United Kingdom.
Entrants must be aged 18 or over. The nominated driver of the campervan must be aged 25 and over.
Additional driver restrictions apply – see below or refer to the Websites.
- The Promoter is Marston’s PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as Ringwood Brewery) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the “Promoter“).
- This promotion is run in conjunction with National Caravan Council Limited T/A Freedom to Go (company number 519228) of Catherine House, 74 – 76 Victoria Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1SS & Rolling Homes Camper Limited (company number 09558257) of Iron Master House, 37 Wyle Cop, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England, SY1 1XF (the “Third Party Sponsors”). The campervan will be supplied by Rolling Homes Camper Limited.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Scotland) aged 18 or over except for employees/directors of the Promoter and Third-Party Sponsors, their respective employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
- This is an online promotion and internet access is required to participate. To enter, simply visit www.ringwoodbrewery.co.uk/winaholiday or www.freedomtogo.co.uk/win/rolling-homes-competition (together the “Websites” or each a “Website”) before 23:59 on 30 August 2019 and register your details. Only one entry per person.
- If you access this promotion on the Freedom to Go Website, you will be automatically redirected to the Ringwood Website to enter this promotion.
- Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when entering this promotion. Entrants shall not share or disclose their login details or password to any third party. The Promoter may refuse, remove, or suspend registration at any time.
- There is no purchase necessary.
- Entrants may only enter this promotion via the Websites and entries by email, post or facsimile will not be accepted.
- Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may only enter this promotion for personal non-commercial use only.
- Please refer to the promotional page on the Websites for full details of the Prize on offer.
- In particular, the Prize includes the following:
- a) Campervan holiday which includes:
- 7 nights rental of the campervan equipped with cooking equipment and cutlery;
- 1 x full tank of fuel;
iii. Vehicle rental insurance (subject to restrictions).
- b) Ringwood Brewery gift hamper which includes:
- 2 x guided tours of the Ringwood Brewery in Ringwood, United Kingdom;
- 36 x bottles of Ringwood beers;
iii. Ringwood Brewery merchandise; and
- Locally sourced produce.
- The Prize is subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- a) The Prize winner must inform the Promoter of their preferred date for the holiday at least 6 weeks in advance;
- b) Once the holiday is booked, the reservation cannot be amended without incurring cancellation or administration fees which will be the sole responsibility of the Prize winner;
- c) The campervan can only be collected from Rolling Homes in Shrewsbury on Mondays and Friday and the holiday must be taken within the United Kingdom;
- d) The campervan does not include (and is therefore the sole responsibility of the Prize winner to organise and pay for) travel insurance, campsite fees, additional vehicle fuel, pitch fees, bedding, transportation costs, meals, drinks, entertainment, spending money, personal insurance or any other additional costs or expenses not specifically mentioned in these general terms and conditions and the Websites.
- e) The campervan is offered strictly subject to Rolling Homes Camper Limited terms and conditions which can be obtained by contacting Rolling Homes Limited.
- f) The campervan is for a single driver only. Any additional driver of the campervan will incur an additional £20;
- g) The Prize winner can elect themselves or an alternative driver to drive the campervan, provided the following minimum requirements are fully complied with:
- The nominated driver must hold a full UK driving licence, held for a minimum of no less than 2 years;
- Strictly in accordance with Rolling Homes Limited insurance policy terms, the nominated driver must be aged between 25 – 75 (inclusive);
iii. The nominated driver must fully disclose if they have been refused vehicle insurance or have any driving related convictions or fines within the last five years; and
- The nominated driver must fully comply with Rolling Homes rental terms and conditions.
- h) Should the nominated driver’s risk category be considered too great by the vehicle insurers, Rolling Homes Camper Limited reserve the right to refuse such driver the right to drive the campervan in which case, Rolling Homes Limited, at its sole discretion, may accept a substituted driver nominated by the Prize winner. The decision of Rolling Homes Limited is final.
- i) Ringwood Brewery Tour vouchers can be redeemed by contacting the Promoter at the Ringwood Brewery shop. All Ringwood Brewery Tours are subject to availability and to the general booking terms which can be accessed on the Ringwood Website at https://www.ringwoodbrewery.co.uk/product/brewery-tour/.
Prize – General
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available. In cases where the Prize or parts of the Prize are provided by Third Party Sponsors, no cash alternative will be available.
- Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised Prize, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any Prize with an alternative of a similar value if circumstances dictate this without liability to the Prize winner.
Prize Draw Winner
- After the Closing Date, or on the date specified, the winning entrant will be selected at random under independent supervision from all complete, eligible and properly submitted entries received.
- The Prize winner will be notified by email or telephone with details on how to claim the Prize.
Data Protection and Privacy
- In accordance with the current guidelines that govern promotions in the UK, if you are a Prize winner, we may publish, or make available on request, information that confirms an award took place – that is your surname, county and, if applicable, the entry itself. You have the right to object, or to ask for less information to be made available.
- If you are a Prize winner, we may wish to use your personal data to announce the winner and for reasonable promotional purposes connected to the promotion.
- The Promoter will delete the personal data of unsuccessful entrants promptly after the Prize has been awarded and distributed to the Prize winner. The Promoter will delete the personal data of the Prize winner as soon as practicable following administration of the Prize and any other activities related to this promotion.
- Where entrants provide personal data to the Promoter by opting-in to receive marketing communications, such personal data will be processed on the basis of the consent that the entrant has freely given (e.g. to hear about offers via email) and not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If you wish to object to the use of your personal data, or if you have any questions or comments regarding data and privacy, please contact the respective data teams of the Promoter and Third Party Sponsors. You can contact the Promoter’s data team by emailing DataSecurityInformation@marstons.co.uk and the Third Party Sponsor’s data teams by emailing email@example.com and writing to Rolling Homes Camper Ltd, Ennerdale Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire. SY1 3LD.
Limits on the Promoter’s responsibilities and Indemnities
- The Prize winner agrees to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the Prizes. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or injury resulting from entry into the promotion or a winner’s acceptance and/or use of the Prize.
- The Promoter and Third Party Sponsors will not be responsible for any fines, charges and/or campervan damage, theft or otherwise in connection with the Prize winner’s (and accompanying passengers) use of the campervan.
- The Prize winner will be notified using the contact details they submitted on the Ringwood Website. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrant to arrange for the collection of the Prize, but if there is no response within 14 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to (randomly) re-allocate the Prize without liability to the first winner.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes, third party website or platforms (including social media) not in its direct control or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the Prizes.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the Prize won by the entrant.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants’ ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
- The Promoter will be liable for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
- Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
- The Prize winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter without recompense.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and county of the main Prize winners can be obtained for up to 6 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address set out above citing the name of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
- The Website may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter’s partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law. These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking. For the facts, visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this promotion, or these terms, please contact us at the above address or using the “Contact Us” section of the Website. Please clearly state the name of the promotion.